Sophisticated, Whole Home Filtration Designed to Enhance Your Hudson Valley Water Quality
Happier houses have whole home filtration from Culligan of Hudson Valley – see how today!
Whether you live in Scotia, Troy, or anywhere else in the Hudson Valley, your tap could be causing problems throughout your home. From a less-than-fresh taste to water quality issues that can make your appliances work harder and burn out sooner, tap water can take its toll on home, and the people who live in them.
Whether you want to stop hard water problems, improve water taste and quality, or bring added benefits like reducing your monthly utilities; whole home filtration can work for you. Experience a happier, healthier, and more efficient home with Hudson Valley’s most-trusted whole home water treatment solutions.
Hudson Valley Water Quality
Since the Hudson Valley’s drinking water is primarily comes from surface water sources like the Hudson River, the Alcove Reservoir, and the Basic Creek Reservoir, rigorous municipal treatment can sometimes leave the taste, smell, and overall quality of your water lacking.
Whether you’re experiencing white, hard-to-clean buildup left behind by hard water or dealing with a noticeable taste, odor, or other quality concern, untreated water can be unpleasant and cause unnoticed consequences in your home’s plumbing, fixtures, and major appliances.
Whole Home Water Filtration Solutions In Hudson Valley
Culligan® Hudson Valley’s Whole House Water Filters are designed and customized to solve the specific water quality problems that are affecting your home and neighborhood. These specialized water filters are located at your home’s water source, so that all of the water throughout your home is high-quality, soft water. This will leave you with fresher tasting water that works better all-around your home – from the kitchen sink, to the shower, and everywhere in between.
Benefits of Whole Home Filtration
- Filtered water works more efficiently in your home – reducing utility bills and helping major appliances last longer.
- Removing treatment chemicals, like chlorine, and minerals, like iron and calcium, improves the taste and quality of water everywhere in your home.
- Filtered water is also easier on your shower routine, helping skin, hair, and nails feel healthier and more moisturized.
- Using filtered water in the laundry room helps keep clothes looking new, and can help your favorite outfits and pieces last longer while looking better.
- In addition to added efficiency for appliances, homes with filtered water generally use less of their preferred cleaning products — whether that’s dish soap, detergent or shampoo, all these products all go farther and work better with filtered water — saving you time and money.
The Culligan Difference
From Scotia, to Troy, to Newburgh, Culligan men and women have been working with the local water supply and solving the area’s unique water challenges for over 80 years. Because we not only work, but also live, in the area, we have the local expertise that allows us to understand your home’s specific water goals and provide a custom solution designed to meet them.
- Complimentary Culligan water tests identify water issues and allow your local Culligan Man to consult with you for a custom, whole home water filter system to solve your specific water problems.
- Professional installation comes standard with Culligan, along with routine maintenance for maximum efficiency for the life of your whole home filter.
- Customer service comes first — your Hudson Valley Culligan Man is always just a call or click away for all your water filter and quality needs.
- Culligan’s selection includes a variety of hard-working, high-efficiency water filtration systems so we can tailor a water filter system that works for your entire home.
Learn more about the home benefits of a Culligan® Whole House Water Filter!
Every liquid has a pH level, including your home’s water.
- Whether the pH is too high or too low, it can have damaging effects on your water
Iron is one of the most common types of problem water and can leave your fixtures and tubs with rust stains. Culligan has solutions geared towards removing the iron from your water. Find out which solution is right for your home!
If you are experiencing Blue / Green water, a low pH may be contributing to the corrosion of the copper pipes in your home
Water should be clear, if not, why would you drink it.
- The only way to find out what’s making your water the wrong color is with a water analysis
- Did you know Culligan offers a Free Water Analysis?
If your laundry is coming out of the washer with stains, it could be your water.
- Iron is just one of the possible reasons why your water is damaging your clothes
- Don’t ruin your favorite shirt, get your water tested!
Rotten Egg Smell / Sulfur
Water may smell like rotten egg or sometimes described as fishy.
- This can be caused by iron and sulfur in your home’s water
Get your water tested to determine what’s causing your water to smell
Culligan® Whole House Filter Overview
Get cleaner water from every tap, every faucet, and in every room with the Culligan® Total Home Water Conditioner. Our hardworking two-in-one solution provides cleaner, softer Culligan water everywhere you want, with the added benefit of filtering out unpleasant contaminants like chlorine.*
Explore customizable filtration solutions designed to suit all kinds of whole-house needs, from hard water problems like stubborn soap scum and residue, to bitter taste or chlorine odors. A whole-house water filter from Culligan treats your problem water directly at the source, so you enjoy the benefits of cleaner, fresher water from every faucet. Culligan has 80 years of experience with all types of problem water so you can have peace of mind that your family’s water is in good hands with your local Culligan Man®.
Culligan® Whole House Filter Specifications
- Non-corrosive control valve designed to deliver years of reliable service
- ACCUSOFT® Microprocessor offers worry-free operation of your whole-house filter, even in power outages
- Dubl-Safe brine refill valve provides peace of mind during refill
- CUL-FLO-VALV® makes operation easyGuest Cycle recharge option generates an extra supply of filtered water with the touch of a button
- CULLEX® resin provides maximum capacity, stability, and long-lasting operation
- Quadra-Hull® Tank delivers dependable operation thanks to multiple layers of construction
- High-grade quartz underbedding distributes water evenly, maximizing water flow
FAQ About Culligan® Whole House Filter Systems
1. What are the benefits of the Quadra-Hull® tank?
Culligan’s Quadra-Hull® tank is one of the strongest water tanks available on a water softener. The exclusive four-layer construction of the Quadra-Hull® tank provides more protection than industry standard fiberglass and metal tanks. This design makes them impervious to rust and corrosion and they are UV resistant. Culligan's Quadra-Hull® tanks offer a limited lifetime warranty on the tank and internal components.
2. What is filtered water?
Filtered water typically refers to water that has gone through a filtration process to reduce the amount of iron, hydrogen sulfide, aesthetic chlorine taste or odor, as well as microorganisms such as cryptosporidium and giardia.
Water filtration involves separating mineral particles, like particulates, iron, hydrogen sulfide, or organic matter, from the water molecule (H2O). By passing water through a "filter bed," or "media bed," these granular particles are trapped, allowing the cleaner water to pass through.